Governance and Management
The governance and management of ASTech consists of the Training Centre Director and the Steering Committee.
Training Centre Director
Training Centre Manager
- Prof Brett Paull, UTAS (Director)
- Prof Emily Hilder, UniSA (Deputy Director)
- Prof Michael Breadmore, UTAS
- Prof Brigid Heywood, UTAS
- Prof Simon Beecham, UniSA
- Mr Stephen Tomisich, Trajan
- Dr Andrew Gooley, Trajan
- Dr Rick Barber, Trajan
- Mr Robert Lyon, Trajan
- Dr Robert Shellie, Trajan
ASTech Investigators are responsible for the intellectual conduct of the Project and for any strategic decisions called for in its pursuit and the communication of results.
- Prof Paul Haddad, Chief Investigator, UTAS
- Prof Emily Hilder, Chief Investigator, UniSA
- Dr Dario Arrua, Chief Investigator, UTAS
- Prof Michael Breadmore, Chief Investigator, UTAS
- Prof Brett Paull, Chief Investigator, UTAS
- Prof Pavel Nesterenko, Chief Investigator, UTAS
- Dr Rosanne Guijt, Chief Investigator, UTAS
- Dr Conor Hogan, Chief Investigator, La Trobe
- Dr Andrew Gooley, Partner Investigator, Trajan
- Dr Robert Shellie, Partner Investigator, Trajan
ASTech Industry Supervisors are experts in the field of the subject matter and provide support from technical and commercial perspectives.
- Dr Andrew Gooley, Chief Scientific Officer, Trajan
- Dr Rick Barber, General Manager – New Product Introduction, Trajan
- Dr Hans-Jürgen Wirth, Principal Scientist, Trajan
- Dr Jason (Wei Boon) Hon, Research Scientist and Blood Lab Manager, Trajan
- Mr Andrew Uhe, Technology Manager, Trajan
Postdoctoral Research Fellows
ASTech Postdoctoral Research Fellows undertake research and assist with the supervision of HDR candidates.